Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Winegrowers from father to son since 1761 and today from father to daughters, our 10 hectare family estate is located in the heart of Alsace.
It is along the Wine Route that we welcome you for a visit and a tasting of our Alsatian Wines, Crémants, Vendanges Tardives, Sélection de Grains Nobles and Eaux de vie.
Cellar visit and tasting every day from Monday to Saturday.
In order to best organise the visits, for groups of 10 to 50 people, please contact us to make an appointment.
We also offer spaces reserved for motor-homes with a breathtaking view of the Plaine d'Alsace. (on-site services: water, electricity, waste water disposal, wifi)
For further information about visits, tastings or bookings, please do contact us.
We look forward to welcome you at the estate on your next visit to Alsace!
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 0€
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : route signposted for the reception in the wine tasting cellar, thus avoiding the crossing of people. Hydroalcoholic gel and disinfectant spray available, wearing the mask and booking advised.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available