" Experience a day out of time and immerse yourself in a fantastic and medieval universe! A festival appreciated by all, where shows, concerts, workshops, role-playing games, a trail of the strange... So, are you ready to shiver with your family and relive the era of the witches? "
The Witch Festival is an event for the whole family with many surprises: procession, Celtic music, street theatre and medieval market in the historical center of the town with demonstration of know how. The children will be enchanted by the witches’ merry-go-round, the costumes, the make-up and a witches’ broom race. The path of strangeness will bewitch the more rash. The confraternity of the elixir of the Witch Festival will suggest their famous elixir before they introduce new members in the confraternity. At nightfall, an illuminated show will amaze everyone.
- Duration of the visit : All day
- Comments on disabled access : access to the event, except the toilet
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Restaurant on site : Drinks, Food for individuals
- Prices : adults: 8 €, pre-sale: 6 €
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.