Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
For more than 13 centuries, the Rouffach's vineyard has been coveted by practically all religious orders. Strong of this past, our family founded his estate of a 15 hectares of sunny slopes in Rouffach. For generations, it has endeavoured to raise the vines with the greatest care and thanks to the experience acquired, it is proud to present its entire range of Alsace wines to you. Our harvest is vinified exclusively in our cellars, partly in oak barrels and partly in stainless steel vats.
Our range of products is capable of adapting to all palates. The seven grape varieties of the Alsace appellation can be drunk young, 1-2 years, the A.O.C. Côte de Rouffach, which is more robust and fatter, can be drunk within 3-5 years, while the Grands Crus Vorbourg, because of their richness, typicity and power, can be kept for much longer. The Crémant d'Alsace, a sparkling wine, lively and delicate, made according to the traditional method, will be the undisputed ally of your parties and receptions.
It is in a friendly and simple atmosphere that you will taste our vintages. Our customers are considered as friends and do not fail to visit us on their way to their business or their holidays in Alsace.
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Practical services : Group reception, Local tourist information, Online shop
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Respecter les distances de sécurité et attendre à l'extérieur du caveau.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service, Offers home delivery
- Protective measures : Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available