Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The Domaine de l'Ecole is a wine estate in its own right. Its estate consists of 14 hectares of vines on which are cultivated all AOC Alsace grape varieties, Côte de Rouffach, Grand Cru Vorbourg and Crémant d'Alsace. The aim is to provide a life-size training to the students and to produce a quality wine.
Since 1997, the vineyard and the cellar have been run in integrated production, respecting the environment. The estate is self-financing mainly through the direct sale of its wines, some of which have won awards.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 0€
- Groups : 0€
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
- Maxi : 30
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public
- Temporary maximum capacity : 2 pers
- Protective measures : Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available