Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
12 km south of Colmar, Pfaffenheim benefits from a microclimate that gives the vines maximum sunshine and some of the lowest rainfall in France. Its clay-limestone soil is, moreover, the ideal location for great vineyards. A 4 hectare estate created in 1942 by Clément Runner, which was taken over in 1976 by his son François, always with the same devotion and the same focus on quality. The evolution of the vineyard reached 7.5 hectares in 1980. Francis Claude, son of François, joined the family estate, which today covers 12 hectares. With Clément, François and Francis-Claude, the family tradition combines innovation and love of the profession.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 0€
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Vineyard visit for groups, Vineyard tour
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German
- Practical services : Group reception, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 40
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.