Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Meet the winemaker and discover the soul of Maison Léon Baur, founded in 1738. This moment of exchange will allow the winemaker to reveal the back of the scenery with a cellar visit followed by a tasting commented around the great wines of Alsace. The estate is made up of 3 Grands Crus: Eichberg, Pfersigberg and Kaefferkopf.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Duration of the visit : 1h30 min
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, English
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Reservation required, Contactless payment highly recommended