Meet the winemaker and discover the soul of Maison Léon Baur, founded in 1738. This moment of exchange will allow the winemaker to reveal the back of the scenery with a cellar visit followed by a tasting commented around the great wines of Alsace. The estate is made up of 3 Grands Crus: Eichberg, Pfersigberg and Kaefferkopf.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Duration of the visit : 1h
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Prices : 5 €
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public
- Temporary maximum capacity : 10 pers
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Reservation required, Contactless payment highly recommended