Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
A wine tasting at the "Cave du Roi Dagobert" is a must ! At the heart of the alsatian vineyard, they produce extraordinary and expressive wines, fit to grace the finest table !
Free cellar visits for individuals: April to September on every Saturday at 10 am,
July-August from Monday to Friday at 10 am and 4 pm without reservation. For the groups, cellar visits all the year on reservation.
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Edelzwicker, Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 180m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Visit with guide tool, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Workshops/classes, free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Vineyard visit for groups, Vineyard tour
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Bus stop, Local tourist information, Open to individual clients, Possibility of organising music
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 15
- Maxi : 80