Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
This prestigious museum is a delight for curious visitors. From the history of Guebwiller to artisanal resources, there’s something for all tastes, including the fascinating collections of the artist Théodore Deck.
Set up in the former residence of the canons of Murbach, Florival Museum is an Art and Local History Museum with a special touch: a remarkable collection of earthenware by the famous ceramics artist Théodore Deck, Director of the National Manufacture in Sevres. Born in Guebwiller in the 19th century, he rediscovered the turquoise blue formula of Ottoman ceramics. Called "bleu de Deck", this unique colour and its original uses are still admired today.
- Altitude : 292m
- Prices :
- Child rate : 0€
- Etudiant : 0€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 12 ans
- Group (minimum number of people) : 10
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : NHS COVID Pass mandatory