" A botanical walk based on the nutritional precepts of Hildegard of Bingen, and tasting of sweet-and-savoury dishes. "
A botanical walk based on the nutritional precepts of Hildegard of Bingen, and tasting of sweet-and-savoury dishes.
An abbess, mystic, physician and composer, St Hildegard of Bingen was a pioneer in many areas. In the course of this botanical walk through the garden of the castle learn all about Hildegard’s nutritional precepts and prepare remedies (balm, herbal tea).
Check out the menu on www.chateau-hohlandsbourg.com
In partnership with: Castle Route and Fortified Cities of Alsace
Activity leader: Sandra Handschumacher, naturopathic practitioner
Booking required before 22 June
Prices: 0 to 11 years: 15 € ¿ Adult: 22 € ¿ Beverages not included
- Duration of the visit : 3h30
- Comments on disabled access : Except the ramparts
- Languages spoken : Just french
- Restaurant on site : Drinks, Yes, Food for groups, Food for individuals
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Open to individual clients
- Prices : 0 to 11 year-olds: €15
Drinks not included
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.