" The exhibition traces the medieval and cross-border "golden age" of the region and is based of maps and 1/350 scale models of emblematic castles in Alsace. "
The exhibition traces the medieval and cross-border “golden age”, which represented a tremendous economic, spiritual and artistic boom for the region. It is based on a selection of maps and 1/350 scale models of emblematic castles in Alsace.
Supported by: Collectivité européenne d’Alsace
In partnership with: Archives d’Alsace, Mini Châteaux (Etienne Fritsch and Piotr Klimczyk)
No extra charge
- Pets allowed : yes
- Comments on disabled access : Except the ramparts
- Amenities services : Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Restaurant on site : Drinks, Yes, Food for groups, Food for individuals
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Open to individual clients
- Prices : Children Under 6: free
6 to 17 year olds: € 4.50
Adult: € 7
Family (2 adults, and 2 children - 6 to 17 year olds): € 20
Day of animation:
Children Under 6: free
6 to 17 year olds: € 8
Adult: € 10
Family (2 adults, and 2 children - 6 to 17 year olds): € 32
No supplement to the entrance fee
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.