This bed and breakfast has been certified "two ears of corn" by Gîtes de France. Tucked away along Alsace's celebrated Wine Route, it is found in Blienschwiller. A total of four people can be accommodated.
People on cycling holidays will be able to take advantage of the B&B's secure bicycle garage.
You'll be able to spend plenty of time outdoors thanks to the bed and breakfast's terrace.
"Chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) can be taken as payment. In addition to French, the B&B's proprietors will be delighted to answer your questions in German.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : yes
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 220m
- Languages spoken : German
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- Number of rooms : 1
- en nombre de lits 1 personne : 2
- en nombre de lits 2 personnes : 1