This holiday home has been given Gîtes de France's "three ears of corn" certification. It is situated along Alsace's celebrated Wine Route, in Blienschwiller. With two bedrooms in total, it can accommodate four people.
People on cycling holidays will be reassured to know that they can store their bikes in the property's bike rack.
The holiday home has a television besides a washing machine. You'll be able to get the most out of the warmer months thanks to its barbecue and grassy lawn.
English and German are spoken by the property's owners, in addition to French. The free car park and public car park should be of interest to those planning on driving. Guests may pay for their stay by "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) or credit or debit card.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 220m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Shared washing machine, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Recreational equip. for kids : Playground, Swing
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden
- Equipement et services vélos : Parking ou arceaux à vélos
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- Number of rooms : 2
- en nombre de lits 1 personne : 2
- en nombre de lits 2 personnes : 1
- Surface area : 50 m2