This bed and breakfast is certified "two ears of corn" by Gîtes de France. Nestled along Alsace's renowned Wine Route, it is found in Blienschwiller. Up to eight guests can be slept in its three bedrooms.
People on cycling holidays will be able to take advantage of the B&B's bike rack.
The bed and breakfast's grassy lawn and enclosed courtyard allow you to really make the most of warm days.
In addition to French, the B&B's proprietors are happy to answer your questions in German and English. "Chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) are accepted as payment.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 220m
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Recreational equip. for kids : Playground
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private garden, Closed courtyard
- Capacity :
- number of people : 8
- Number of rooms : 3
- en nombre de lits 1 personne : 4
- en nombre de lits 2 personnes : 2