With Gîtes de France's "three ears of corn" certification, this holiday home is in a perfect location for active holidays in Dambach la Ville. It has a total of three bedrooms which can sleep up to five people.
Tucked away along Alsace's famous Wine Route, the property is found in Dambach la Ville. The village has been classed as a "Village Cigognes" (acknowledging Alsatian villages participating in the protection of local storks).
Thanks to the holiday home's enclosed grounds, enclosed courtyard and barbecue, you'll be able to make the most of warm days. It offers a telephone and a washing machine, a TV in addition to a dishwasher.
The reservation can be paid for by credit or debit card or "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers). The property's owners will be delighted to answer your questions in German, besides French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 200m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Shared washing machine, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Recreational equip. for kids : Ball, Children's books, Game/toy case, Snowshoes, Tricycle, Bicycle
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Closed garden, Closed courtyard
- Capacity :
- number of people : 5
- Number of rooms : 3
- Self-catering cottages/furnished/bedrooms (beds) : 4
- en nombre de lits 1 personne : 2
- en nombre de lits 2 personnes : 1
- Surface area : 66 m2