Accredited "two ears of corn" by Gîtes de France, this holiday home is ideal for holiday-makers coming to Alsace. Nestled along Alsace's celebrated Wine Route, it is found in Epfig. With two bedrooms in total, it can sleep five guests.
The property offers a dishwasher, a washing machine and a television. You'll be able to take in plenty of fresh air thanks to its enclosed courtyard, enclosed grounds and barbecue.
The holiday home's proprietors will be delighted to answer your questions in German, in addition to French. "Chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) can be taken as payment.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 220m
- Payment method : Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Shared washing machine, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Closed garden, Closed courtyard, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 5
- Number of rooms : 2
- en nombre de lits 1 personne : 3
- en nombre de lits 2 personnes : 1
- Surface area : 70 m2
- Registration number : 1414