Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Come and try your hand at building half-timbered houses, at identifying materials and in the construction of a Gothic arch. A great introduction for discovering heritage!
Learn how to feel the difference.
Les Ateliers de la Seigneurie, a new way to discover and play with our patrimony.
In order to make sense of a territory, you have to take into account the local natural resources and observe how men exploited and worked on them to live, to build, to produce and to create. That's the clue of the visit. This three-storied house offers mock-up, constructional set, materials identification, interactive kiosks so that everybody can experiment, compare, seek and understand at its own pace like he feels it.
- Altitude : 239m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 4
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 6€
- Child rate : 4,50€
- Etudiant : 4,50€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 6 ans
- Group (minimum number of people) : 11
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Workshops/classes
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 11
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Nombre de personnes limité par étage, sens de circulation obligatoire.
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended