" Come and admire the magnificent building of the Town Hall of Barr, the wine capital, which was partly rebuilt on the foundations of a former castle, of which a large section of wall remains. "
The present edifice was rebuilt in 1640 in part on the foundations of the old XIIIth century castle, of which there remains a large section of wall. The old body of the dwelling is flanked by two wings that open onto the courtyard. The allegorical statues, which decorate the small scroll fronton, represent Justice, Temperance and Peace.
- Altitude : 204m
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 0€