Perfect for foodie holidays, this 2-star holiday home is well-placed for visitors to Alsace. It is situated along Alsace's celebrated Wine Route, on a vineyard in Gertwiller. It has a total of two bedrooms which can accommodate up to four people.
Those coming with bicycles can rest easy knowing that they can store their bikes in the property's secure bicycle garage.
You'll be able to spend plenty of time outdoors thanks to the holiday home's enclosed courtyard.
German and English are spoken by the property's proprietors, as well as French. There is a free-to-use private garage, and the accommodation is located 5 km from Barr train station.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : yes
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 5
- Location : Piedmont (vineyards), On a wine-growing estate
- Altitude : 180m
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Convenient service : Sheets included in the rental price, Household linen for hire
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Closed courtyard
- Capacity :
- number of people : 2
- number of people with extra bed / at the most : 4
- Number of rooms : 1
- en nombre de lits 2 personnes : 1
- en nombre de convertibles 2 pers : 1
- Surface area : 35 m2