This 2-star hotel is ideally located for holidays in Itterswiller. You will be staying in an authentic half-timbered Alsatian house. Up to 37 people can be accommodated in its 14 bedrooms.
The establishment is situated along Alsace's celebrated Wine Route, on a vineyard in Itterswiller. The town won four flowers in the "France in Bloom" competition.
People on cycling holidays can rest easy knowing that there is a lock-up bicycle garage at the hotel. Moreover, they can benefit from its luggage transport service, whereby they can have their bags transported for free to the next stop of their journey. Last but not least, they will have the use of its facilities for drying gear.
The establishment's staff can answer your questions in English, Italian and German, in addition to French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : yes
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Pets allowed : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 2
- Location : Piedmont (vineyards)
- Altitude : 275m
- Languages spoken : German, English, Italian
- Convenient service : Luggage transport (pedestrian) for a charge
- Capacity :
- number of people : 37
- Number of rooms : 14