Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Accredited "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France, this holiday home is perfect for visitors to Alsace. It is situated along Alsace's famous Wine Route, in Nothalten. With three bedrooms in total, it can sleep five people.
The house boasts a TV, a dishwasher and a washing machine. You'll be able to make the most of trips in the summer thanks to its terrace, barbecue and grassy lawn.
German and English are spoken by the holiday home's owners, in addition to French. The free-to-use private garage may be a plus point for those planning to drive. The booking can be paid for by "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) or credit or debit card.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 220m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Shared washing machine, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Closed garden, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 5
- Number of rooms : 3
- Surface area : 115 m2