This holiday home is perfect for active holidays, and has been certified "two ears of corn" by Gîtes de France. It is located along Alsace's renowned Wine Route, in Nothalten. Its two bedrooms can sleep a total of four guests.
The house's barbecue, enclosed courtyard and enclosed grounds enable you to really make the most of warm weather. It has a washing machine as well as a TV.
The holiday home's proprietors can answer your questions in German, in addition to French. The stay can be paid for by "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) or credit or debit card.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 220m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Shared washing machine, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Closed garden, Closed courtyard
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- Number of rooms : 2
- Surface area : 70 m2