Accredited "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France, this holiday home is perfect for travellers coming to Alsace. Tucked away along Alsace's renowned Wine Route, it is found in Bernardville. It has a total of three bedrooms which can sleep up to six people.
The house's enclosed grounds, barbecue and terrace enable you to really get the most out of the summertime. It has a TV, a washing machine and a dishwasher.
The reservation can be paid for by "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) or credit or debit card. Besides French, the holiday home's owners speak German.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 300m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Shared washing machine, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Closed garden, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 6
- Number of rooms : 3
- Surface area : 130 m2