Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Perfectly located for holidays in Stotzheim, this holiday home has been given Gîtes de France's "three ears of corn" accreditation. Up to five guests can stay in its two bedrooms.
Situated along Alsace's famous Wine Route, the house is found in Stotzheim. The town won three flowers in the "France in Bloom" competition.
The holiday home offers a television, a washing machine and a dishwasher. You'll be able to spend plenty of time outdoors thanks to its enclosed courtyard, terrace and grassy lawn.
The free-to-use private garage may be of interest to those planning on driving. Accepted modes of payment include "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) and credit or debit card. The house's owners can answer your questions in German and English, as well as French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 170m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Shared washing machine, Washing machine, Fireplace, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Closed garden, Closed courtyard, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 5
- Number of rooms : 2
- Surface area : 80 m2