This 4-star holiday home is well-placed for holiday-makers coming to Alsace. Nestled along Alsace's famous Wine Route, it is found on a vineyard in Gertwiller. Up to five people can stay in its two bedrooms.
For your little ones, outside guests can find a playground, while the books and games room are great for quiet playtime. The house's highchairs and cot should be useful for parents coming with infants.
People on cycling holidays will be reassured to note that they can leave their bikes in the holiday home's secure bicycle garage.
The house has a tumble dryer and a washing machine, a microwave and a dishwasher as well as a TV. To make the most of the summer months, it boasts its own indoor swimming pool, while the terrace and enclosed courtyard are an additional bonus.
Besides French, the holiday home's proprietors speak English and German. The free car park and public car park may be of interest to those planning on driving, and Gertwiller train station is 500 m away.
- Pool : yes
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 0,5
- Location : At the edge of the forest, Piedmont (vineyards)
- Altitude : 180m
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Microwave, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Tumble drier, Fireplace, TV in every room
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Cot
- Recreational equip. for kids : Playground, Children's books, Games room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Closed courtyard
- On-site leisure equipment : Indoor swimming pool, Sauna
- Capacity :
- number of people : 2
- en nombre de lits superposés : 2