Ideal for foodie holidays, this holiday home has been given Gîtes de France's "three ears of corn" accreditation. It is situated along Alsace's renowned Wine Route, on a vineyard in Reichsfeld. A maximum of six guests can stay in its three bedrooms.
People on cycling holidays will be able to take advantage of the house's secure bicycle garage.
Thanks to the holiday home's grassy lawn, enclosed courtyard and communal garden, you'll be able to spend plenty of time outdoors. It has a television, a washing machine and a fully-fitted kitchen with a dishwasher, a freezer and a coffee machine.
In addition to the usual payment methods, guests are able to pay for their booking by bank transfer or "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers). Besides French, the house's owners speak German and English. The free car park may be a plus point for those planning to drive.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : yes
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : yes
- Pets allowed : yes
- Location : Piedmont (vineyards), On a wine-growing estate
- Altitude : 310m
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Transfer
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Convenient service : Sheets for hire, Household linen included in the rental price
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Separate fitted kitchen, Coffee machine, Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Recreational equip. for kids : Playground
- Sanitary equipment :
- No. of toilets in bathrooms : 1
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Shared barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture, Closed courtyard, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 5
- Number of rooms : 3
- en nombre de lits 1 personne : 4
- en nombre de lits 2 personnes : 1
- Surface area : 130 m2