Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Bearing Gîtes de France's "three ears of corn" certification, this holiday home is ideal for holiday-makers coming to Alsace. Tucked away along Alsace's renowned Wine Route, it is found in Blienschwiller. A maximum of 13 guests can stay in its seven bedrooms.
The house has a washing machine, a dishwasher and a television. Its enclosed grounds, terrace and enclosed courtyard are a particular bonus for summer trips.
The reservation can be paid for by "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) or credit or debit card. As well as French, the holiday home's owners can answer your questions in German.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 230m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Shared washing machine, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Closed garden, Closed courtyard, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 13
- Number of rooms : 7
- Surface area : 200 m2