Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
This holiday home is accredited "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France. Situated along Alsace's celebrated Wine Route, it is found in Gertwiller. It has a total of two bedrooms which can sleep a maximum of four guests.
The house offers a washing machine, a dishwasher and a television. Its terrace, enclosed grounds and barbecue enable you to really get the most out of warm weather.
The free-to-use private garage should be of interest to those planning to drive. German is spoken by the holiday home's owners, in addition to French. The reservation can be paid for by "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) or credit or debit card.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 180m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Shared washing machine, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Closed garden, Closed courtyard, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- Number of rooms : 2
- Surface area : 80 m2