Accredited "four ears of corn" by Gîtes de France, this holiday home is perfect for visitors to Alsace. Nestled along Alsace's celebrated Wine Route, it is found in Bourgheim. It has a total of three bedrooms which can accommodate a maximum of five guests.
You'll be able to take in plenty of fresh air thanks to the property's enclosed courtyard, grassy lawn and enclosed grounds. It boasts a TV besides a dishwasher.
In addition to French, the holiday home's owners can answer your questions in German and English. "Chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) are accepted as payment. The free car park may be a plus point for those planning on driving.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 180m
- Payment method : Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private garden, Closed garden, Closed courtyard
- Capacity :
- number of people : 5
- Number of rooms : 3
- Surface area : 125 m2
- Registration number : 060 11 001