Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Family domain on 10 ha whose vines grow principally on granitic soil. All alsatian wines are produced tradionnally : manual harvest, pneumatic pressing, inox and wooden barrels. Natural wine growing process. Ancestral cellar 1763. Local market at the domain in summer on monday 5-8 pm.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 60
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Offers a take-out service, Offers home delivery
- Protective measures : Wearing a mask is mandatory