In a vineyard, in the heart of one of the most beautiful villages in France, our family cultivates its wines with the highest standards: low yields and respect for the environment.Domain certified H.V.E. since 2016 and in organic conversion since 2018.In the heart of our century-old cellars are born our most beautiful vintages, including our Crémants d'Alsace, our Tradition Range, our prestigious Grands Crus Zotzenberg and Moenchberg, our Late Harvest and our Sélection de Grains Nobles.Free visit of our 16th century cellars from the end of May to the end of August. Unusual: a tombstone dating from the 12th century in front of our vault.
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Reservation required : Yes
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Visite de cave
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
- Maxi : 25
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Offers a take-out service, Offers home delivery
- Protective measures : Wearing a mask is mandatory