Familiy wine-growery since 1802, in the cave are old wood barrels. All the Alsatian wines, late vintages, cremants, Klevener de Heiligenstein. Tasting and visit of cave. Biological agriculture. Organic viticulture. In July and August on Wednesday on appointment : ‘David's Stroll' : playful discovery of vineyards and cellar, with wine tasting.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace Grands Crus AOC, Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Reservation required : Booking necessary
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Free tasting for groups, free tasting
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 4
- Maxi : 30
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.