Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Family domain, 5th. Generation. In the yard : old press dating of 1819, in service until 1965. Cellar with mosaïcs and oak barrels. In the cellar, tasting for privat poeple and groups on meeting. The whole range of Alsatian wines. Specialities : Riesling Wiebelsberg, Gewurztraminer Moenchberg, Crémants d'Alsace (white and Rosé).
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Reservation required : Yes
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Visite de cave, free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Languages spoken : German
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 32
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Offers a take-out service, Offers home delivery