Discovery of the granite wines : free visit of the cellar and tasting of the wines. Cellar dating of 1620 with oak barrels, traditionnal way of making wines. Member of the charter 'Welcome to the independent vinegrowers of Alsace'.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups
- Services offered : Visite de cave, free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 8
- Maxi : 25
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Offers a take-out service
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory