Family domain for generations in a house built in 1720, with a cellar and oak barrels. 2 tasting-wine cellars to taste and buy wine for particulars and groups, wich enable you to discover all the Alsatian wines, Cremant and 'Grand cru' Kirchberg, Wiebelsberg, Zotzenberg.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 6
- Maxi : 40
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.