The Hubert Metz winery produces the 7 famous grape varieties of Alsace on 10 hectares of various terroirs (granite, clay, limestone…) that brings a large diversity and a specific wealth to the wines. The vineyard is cultivated with sustainable and environmental-friendly practices. The winery is a member of Terra Vitis, the seal for French winemakers who respect nature, Man and wine. Today, rich of the inherited savoir-faire, Hubert Metz and his daughter Céline cultivate the vineyard and produce high quality Alsace wines, with a perfect marriage of age old customs and modern technology in the winery. They will introduce you to their wines with passion.
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals
- Services offered : Free tasting for groups, free tasting, Tourist grape harvests
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Offers home delivery