Winegrowers from generation to generation, the Rosfelder estate in Gertwiller, Alsace is now run by Steve Rosfelder. As independent winegrowers in Alsace, we cultivate the vines bequeathed to us by our ancestors at the foot of Mont Sainte Odile using organic methods. Our estate covers 13 hectares, enabling us to produce the 8 grape varieties of Alsace in perfect harmony with the terroir. Our dry wines have structure and personality. The reds are complex and full-bodied. Our Crémant d'Alsace is light and delicate, and our Vendanges Tardives and Sélection de Grains Nobles are highly concentrated.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation
- Services offered : Free tasting for groups, free tasting, Cellar visit
- Languages spoken : German
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 12
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.