Avid to pass on the fruit of their passion, Céline and Yvan ZEYSSOLFF chose to createa new original, cultural and playful "Wine place" situates in Gertwiller in center Alsace. Between tradition and modernity, this new space stages objects of past through a contemporary decoration, where get involved scenography, tasting, shop and wine bar. "In the Sin Wine grower", becomes a place to be!
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Paid tasting for groups, Tasting fee , Visite de cave, Vineyard visit for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English, Spanish
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 20
- Maxi : 60
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Offers a take-out service, Offers home delivery
- Temporary maximum capacity : 10 pers
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available