" Domaine Wach is a family business located in Andlau, a pretty wine-producing commune in the Bas-Rhin region of Alsace. The 8 hectares, divided into about twenty plots, are in the process of being certified organic (started in 2019). "
Family domain since 4 generations. The whole range of Alsatian wines. Grands crus : Kastelberg, Moenchberg, Wiebelsberg. 'Vendanges tardives', 'Grains noble', Crémant. Harvested manually and grown in oak barrels. Great golden medal of the Riesling of the World 2013.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Vineyard visit for groups, Vineyard tour
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English, Polish, Russian
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 25
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.