Sauerkraut, kougelhopf, Riesling, lager... Alsace has something for everyone!
Immerse yourself in the culinary world of Alsace through the scents of honey, cinnamon and star anise, the essential ingredients of authentic gingerbread.
To accompany these dishes, discover the world of beer! A brewer will be on hand to explain the entire production process, from malt to finished beer, not forgetting the tasting!
- Another Alsatian speciality? Sauerkraut, of course! To find out how it's made, head to the Maison de la Choucroute in Meistratzheim.
- Access to the spa
- Electrically assisted bicycle hire
- Segway tour of the vineyards
- Ride through the Barr region on the vineyard cycle route and admire the vineyard landscapes at your own pace!
Stay valid until the end of November - 3d/2n
Price from €199 - Single supplement
Two nights in a double room in a familial hotel, two breakfasts, one Alsatian 3 courses dinner (1st day), one Gourmet 3 courses dinner (2nd day), visit to a manufacturer of gingerbread (museum or palace), visit to a brewery and beer tasting.
Transport, drinks, meals which are not mentioned in the description, personal spending, the possible insurance and documentation fees, the visitor’s tax
- Package in double room : 199€
- Package 3 days/2 nights : 199€
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.