Sauerkraut, kougelhopf, Riesling, Bier... Alsace has something to please for everyone!
Discover the countless specialities of the region and succumb to the smell of honey, cinnamon and star anise, the essential ingredients of authentic gingerbread.
In addition, take advantage of your Alsatian escapade to discover the world of beer! A brewer is waiting to explain the entire production process, from malt to finished beer, not forgetting the tasting!
- Another Alsatian speciality? Sauerkraut of course! To find out how it is made, go to the sauerkraut factory in Meistratzheim.
- Rental of an e-bike
- Segway tour of the vineyard
à Travel through the Barr region and discover the vineyard wine route to admire the landscapes at your own rythm!
The rate includes:
Two nights in a double room in a familial hotel, two breakfasts, one Alsatian 3 courses dinner (1st day), one Gourmet 3 courses dinner (2nd day), visit to a manufacturer of gingerbread (museum or palace), visit to a brewery and beer tasting.
The rate does not include:
Transport, drinks, meals which are not mentioned in the description, personal spending, the possible insurance and documentation fees, the visitor’s tax
Price per person (from)
- Package in double room : 175€
- Package 3 days/2 nights : 175€
Period of validity
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Reservation required