Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Accredited "four ears of corn" by Gîtes de France, this holiday home is in a perfect location for active holidays in Dambach la Ville. With four bedrooms in total, it can sleep four people.
Nestled along Alsace's renowned Wine Route, the house is found in Dambach la Ville. The village is certified as a "Village Cigognes" (recognising Alsatian villages participating in the protection of local storks).
The holiday home has a washing machine, a TV and a dishwasher. Its enclosed grounds, enclosed courtyard and terrace are a particular bonus for summer trips.
The free-to-use private garage may be a plus point for those planning on driving. German and English are spoken by the house's owners, besides French. Guests are able to pay for their stay by "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) or credit or debit card.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 200m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Washing machine, Fireplace, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Closed garden, Closed courtyard, Private patio
- On-site leisure equipment : Sauna
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- Number of rooms : 4
- Surface area : 120 m2