Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Awarded Gîtes de France's "three ears of corn" accreditation, this holiday home is perfectly located for active holidays in Dambach la Ville. A maximum of four guests can stay in its four bedrooms.
The property is situated along Alsace's famous Wine Route, in Dambach la Ville. The village has been classed as a "Village Cigognes" (acknowledging Alsatian villages participating in the protection of local storks).
The holiday home's grassy lawn and terrace are particularly beneficial during trips in the summer. It offers a television, a washing machine and a dishwasher.
You are able to pay for your booking by credit or debit card or "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers). Besides French, the property's proprietors speak English.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 200m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : English
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private garden, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- Number of rooms : 4
- Surface area : 65 m2