Located in Dambach la Ville, this holiday home has been awarded Gîtes de France's "three ears of corn" accreditation. With two bedrooms in total, it can accommodate four people.
The property is situated along Alsace's renowned Wine Route, in Dambach la Ville. The village is accredited as a "Village Cigognes" (recognising Alsatian villages participating in the protection of local storks).
The holiday home has a dishwasher in addition to a TV. Its terrace enables you to really make the most of the warmer months.
The property's owners are able to answer your questions in German, besides French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 200m
- Languages spoken : German
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- number of people with extra bed / at the most : 6
- Number of rooms : 2
- Surface area : 95 m2