This holiday home has been given Gîtes de France's "two ears of corn" certification. Nestled along Alsace's renowned Wine Route, it is found in Epfig. Up to eight people can be accommodated in its four bedrooms.
The property offers a television in addition to a dishwasher.
Accepted modes of payment include credit or debit card and "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers). The free-to-use private garage should be a plus point for those planning on driving. The holiday home's owners speak English and German, as well as French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 220m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, TV in every room
- Capacity :
- number of people : 8
- Number of rooms : 4
- Surface area : 100 m2