" Discover this impressive home and its decorative arts museum with bourgeois Alsatian furniture on display. Also admire the beautiful collections of faïence, porcelain and pewterware. "
La Folie Marco is a big house with 3 floors. It has been built in the 18th century from Louis-Félix Marco. Today you can visit a museum there with Alsatian middel-class furniture from 17th to 19th century.
Come in this house and admire collections of earthenware, porcelain and tin.
Look at the nice view over the Plaine d'Alsace and the Black Forest. Do not miss the beautiful garden behind the museum!
- Altitude : 204m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 5€
- Group rate : 3€
- Etudiant : 2€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 16
- Group (minimum number of people) : 10
- Comments on prices : Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 15
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.