This statue has been built on the limestone cliff of the Horn. On its pedestal are engraved Christ's words of peace, from a time where there was only war.
The monument was unveiled on July 27th, 1912. It faces the Fort of Mutzig, as a symbol of peace.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 4
- Practical services : Group reception