The Butchers' Guild started the construction of this beautiful Renaissance building in 1525. The Metzig formerly housed a slaughterhouse, a store and a meeting room, and remains the best example of Renaissance art style in Molsheim. It is a fine-looking two stories edifice: the ground floor with its vaulted ceiling and arches, and the first floor highlighted by its balcony balustrades. The front side features a double staircase, complemented with an onion shape tower and its automata clock from 1607, representing two stone cherubs striking the hour. In the upper part, a niche serves as a shelter for a statue of the Madonna and Child. The first floor includes a magnificent room with columns.
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1km