Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Located in the little village of Dorlisheim on the Wine route nearby Strasbourg, the winery is a family business. Their 8 ha vines are planted on Vosges foothills oriented south-southeast like the Kalkgrube and the Husaren.
For individuals, it is possible to visit the vineyard and to taste for free the 7 kind of Alsatian wines, special vintages and the "cremant" in the cellar.
For groups, please book an appointment (15 maxi pers.).
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , AUxerrois, Edelzwicker, Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Vineyard visit for groups, Vineyard tour
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 15
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service, Offers home delivery
- Temporary maximum capacity : 2 pers
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Mask provided, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended