Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Located in the little village of Dorlisheim on the Wine route nearby Strasbourg, the winery Goesel is a family business growing Alsatian wines for 4 generations. Their 11 ha vines are planted on 4 differents Vosges foothills oriented south-southeast like the Rangenberg and the Husaren. The soil is mainly composed of coquina (muschelkalk) resting on a Jurassic limestone slab.
All the 7 kind of Alsatian wines are produced from their own harvesting.
The wine tasting happens in the cellar. It is for free for individuals but groups up to 50 pers. have to make an appointment (with fees).
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , AUxerrois, Edelzwicker, Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Workshops/classes, free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German
- Practical services : Group reception, Online shop
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : marquage au sol
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service, Offers home delivery
- Temporary maximum capacity : 4 pers
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended