Located 20 kilometres von Strasbourg, in Ergersheim, is the winery Jean-Claude Koestel since 4 generations that produces wines on 17.5 hectares vines, apart is are situated on the Kefferberg hill. A special soil along the Bruche river that gives a original taste to the Riesling and Gewurtzraminer.the whole familly welcomes you for a vist of the cellar and a wine tasting.
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , AUxerrois, Edelzwicker, Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Vin casher, Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Vineyard visit for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.