Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Located 20 kilometres von Strasbourg, in Ergersheim, is the winery Jean-Claude Koestel since 3 generations that produces wines on 10 hectares vines, apart is are situated on the Kefferberg hill. A special soil along the Bruche river that gives a original taste to the Riesling and Gewurtzraminer.the whole familly welcomes you for a vist of the cellar and a wine tasting.
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 20
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols