Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Since five generations, the Klingenfus family grants its vineyard with delicate care by practising sustainable growing methods to protect the vineyard’s balance and its ecosystem. The estate is located in Molsheim on the wine road nearby Strasbourg.
It is possible for individuals to have a commented wine-tasting for free so as a visit the vineyard and the cellar.
Groups up to 60 persons have to make an appointment for a wine-tasting session (with fees).
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Vineyard visit for groups, Vineyard tour
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English, Italian
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information, Open to individual clients
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 15
- Maxi : 60
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Mesure de distanciation pour les espaces de dégustation, réservation conseillée pour préparer la commande en amont.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service, Offers home delivery
- Temporary maximum capacity : 2 pers
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended